Monday, August 1, 2011

Here is the video, for real.

The Internet Gods have been toying with me. Not being able to access my blog, I couldn't immediately fix the mistake of not adding the video in my last post. Here I am to repent. Just to explain, there are two videos. In the first one, the visual's not so hot, but she is making cuter noises. In the second one, Max is "helping" me try to get Kizzie to talk, and in the process is kind of forcefully poking her face and calling her "Kitties". It's too funny. Kiz is going to be a toughie, for real.




2 comments:

Lily Kerr said...

I miss you guys already!!! I don't think that I will be able to make it to Christmas. P.S. I can totally hear you say damn-it at the end of one of the videos. ;)

Giuli said...

Um, did you actually hear that? I thought that it got cut off. Darn. Now you know that I'm a mother who says dirty words in frustration. There goes my perfect mom reputation!