Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh How Proudly He Sang . . .

I just had to share this video with you. I am a lazy mama who rarely catches the really funny things that Max does on camera or video. I actually managed to get this one, and I think that you will laugh as hard as I did. We did not watch the Superbowl, but were checking our email on yahoo Sunday night and saw the story about Christina Aguliera messing up the national anthem. I just had to watch the infamous video of the whole thing, and Max was apparently impressed with her rendition. He then sat down at the piano and said that he was going to sing a "shong". This is the result, and I must say that he added his own pizazz to the performance! And since we're not exactly sure what the words are that he's singing, we can safely say that he didn't mess up the lyrics. Even if he did, he's just too cute! I think that even the harshest music critic can forgive such a lovable chunk of talent.

No comments: