Thursday, February 26, 2009

weeeoooo weeeeoooo, here comes the Waaaambulance!

Okay, this is going to be a little bit of a whine fest. As I tell my kids, "Let me call the waaaambulance". Jack is in Mississippi, eating po-boys and steak, and playing with his best friends, while I am sitting here, jealous, and watching Toy Story for the millionth time. My computer has finally given up the ghost, so I can only post here from school. Max is truly the sweetest little pumpkin in the world this week, but he has given me a head cold and I wish that I was home curled up on the couch, doped up on Nyquil. I miss my friends. WAAAAAAA. Education here is Arizona is going to hell in a handbasket. WAAAAAAAA. I have to take care of my mother in law's dogs. WAAAAAAA. The kids at school are driving me crazy. WAAAAAAAA. I need chocolate. WAAAAAAAAAA. Okay, I feel slightly better. snif.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I need Chocolate too!!!!!