Thursday, July 12, 2012

Belated Pictures of Awesomeness

I have been meaning to post some of these pictures for over a month.  Jack and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary in May, and I made him promise that we wouldn't just go to dinner and a movie.  His solution: spending the day hiking in Monument Valley on the Navajo Reservation, and sightseeing on the drive back home.  Here are some of the beautiful pictures from our trip.  I absolutely loved it, and spending time alone with my honey was completely awesome.  I can't believe that it's been 10 years!  We were such little babies when we got married.  Here's to 60 more!







1 comment:

Kara and Theo said...

What a great way to celebrate your anniversary!! You guys sure do live in a beautiful part of the country! Happy Anniversary!!