Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A kareoke quiz!

Hmmmmm. For some reason, I'm in the mood to sing Kareoke. And according to this quiz, I should be singing "Baby Got Back". Awesome!!!!!!


Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Baby Got Back"
You're a total show off who is willing to risk looking like a fool to get a few laughs.In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction!Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names.You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you.You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps"Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind"

Here's the link if you are curious about your "Theme song"
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourkaraokethemesongquiz/

No comments: