Thursday, March 12, 2009

AAAAHHHHH, SPRING BREAK!!!!!


No news is good news, right? Next week, I promise not to stress!!!!!! I'm going to play with my little man, read a good book, clean house, make comfort food, and . . . rest. (Cue William Tell Overture beginning) Last night, I was so proud of Max! He said my favorite color PURPLE, but it came out more like "pupa". I am seriously grateful that my job pays me to be home for a week right now. It's about the only thing that I love my job for right now . . . maybe I can move to Utah and help Lulu dress manniquins.

1 comment:

Lynley said...

you can come to utah. you can get some great little house with a basement, and i'll live down there and help with rent and dinner. and you could get some magical teaching gig. that would be great. then we could have movie nights like the olden days... ahhhhhhhhhhh